Tabs

9.30.2014

Wordless Wednesday - Roses are Beautiful

by Mary Denman
Twitter: @MaryDenman
Instagram: MaryFDenman

Welcome back for Wordless Wednesday!

Drop by on Friday for Photography Tips.

Sign up for email notification to the right and get the notification in your inbox. 

Join LINKY below!
I do my level best to visit your blog when you leave a comment!


Mary Denman Photography: Rose



Mary Denman Photography

Mary Denman Photography: Rose

TWEETABLE: Show off your photos by joining me for Wordless Wednesday (Click to Tweet)


BLOGS I JOIN:

ImagesByCW PhotographyMs Mystery CaseAmanda’s Books and MoreWordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings image-in-ingThe Jenny EvolutionMass Hole MommyToronto Teacher Mom

LINKY:


24 comments:

  1. I love that you captured the texture of the petals so beautifully!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ai! I really love roses. They have a beauty all their own.

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flower photos. You make them look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower, very nice. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrick! Love your driftwood shot!

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. You are making me wish for spring already. Is there any way to fast-forward autumn & winter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Sheryl, I am sooooo looking forward to fall! And winter!

      I'll try and warm you up this winter with flowers shots every so often! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Corrine! You have some gorgeous photos from all over the world!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful shots Mary! Thanks so much for stopping by to link up! :)

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2014/09/wordlesswednesday-when-you-give-your.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Loved your selfie! Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Cathi! You wrote a beautiful tribute to your daughter. I'm so sorry for your loss.

      Delete
  8. Absolutely amazing! Love the colors in the fist shot - so beautiful! :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I thought the peach color was striking too!

      Delete
  9. Fabulous flower captures! I have a couple rose photos I'll be sharing some WW soon from my visit to OBX, but they're not as stunning as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love OBX!! Was out there in August. Can't wait to see the pics! :)

      Delete
  10. Such beautiful flowers...

    I just read that you were on OBX - I'll be there in a few days :) - wait, I think I already told you - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers, the second is my favorite. Sorry so late visiting.

    ReplyDelete