Tabs

9.02.2014

Wordless Wednesday - Osprey with Fish

by Mary Denman
Twitter: @MaryDenman
Instagram: MaryFDenman


Welcome back for Wordless Wednesday!

Drop by on Friday for Photography Tips.
This week's tip will be learning how to take waterfall pictures.
Sign up for email notification to the right and get the notification in your inbox. 

Join LINKY below!
I do my level best to visit your blog when you leave a comment!


So when we were at the beach, I saw an Osprey nest on a cell phone tower. 
I stood patiently waiting for the birds to return from a fishing trip. 
I was rewarded with some great shots of the bird with a fish in its talons. 
Here are a few of them.
An Osprey bring food to its young

Beautiful shot of an Osprey


An Osprey with a fish in its talons..by Mary Denman
An Osprey nest on a cell tower

 The power company turned our power off one morning for repairs...
My ingenious husband decided to make breakfast for all 20 some of us...
 FRENCH TOAST ON THE GRILL!!  

Happy WW!! 


My hubby making breakfast on the grill...

Thanks for dropping by! 




BLOGS I JOIN ON WORDLESS WEDNESDAY:

ImagesByCW PhotographyMs Mystery CaseAmanda’s Books and MoreWordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings image-in-ingThe Jenny EvolutionMass Hole Mommy


JOIN LINKY HERE:


14 comments:

  1. You always have cool photos. When I went to join your link, I accidentally hit Casia's photo, which was next to my logo. Dang! I hope she doesn't come by and see it. Ooops!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/09/ww-color-blind.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots of the birds. And three cheers for hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Pictures !!!
    Have a nice rest of the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, super nice pics. Those are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frech toast! So genius of your husband to think this =) #ww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab captures it was worth waiting for them :-)

    Love the way your hubby got around the power cut ..genius heheh!


    Have a powerlesstastic week & thanks for cartwheeling by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shots of the bird. Sounds like breakfast was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Osprey in flight, great photos !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your patience paid off! Great shots. And how sweet of your husband to grill breakfast! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shots Mary, whoo breakfast looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. French toast on the grill never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shot! That is one giant bird. Mmmhmm, can I come for breakfast, please?

    ReplyDelete