Tabs

9.16.2014

Wordless Wednesday - Green Hornet, Bees, Flowers, & Mushrooms

by Mary Denman
Twitter: @MaryDenman
Instagram: MaryFDenman



Welcome back for Wordless Wednesday!

Drop by on Friday for Photography Tips.
This week's tip will be learning how to take PET PHOTOS, Part 1: PET PORTRAITS.

Sign up for email notification to the right and get the notification in your inbox. 

Join LINKY below!
I do my level best to visit your blog when you leave a comment!

Enjoy the summer flowers, green hornet, bees and mushrooms.


Mary Denman Photography



Mary Denman Photography

Mary Denman Photography

See the green hornet with a regular bee?
Mary Denman Photography

TWEETABLE: Join me for WordlessWednesday and add your link to show off your photos (click to Tweet)



Blogs I join on Wordless Wednesday:

ImagesByCW PhotographyMs Mystery CaseAmanda’s Books and MoreWordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings image-in-ingThe Jenny EvolutionMass Hole Mommy


JOIN LINKY HERE:


14 comments:

  1. Nice shots :-)

    PS: I think you forgot to add yourself to my Linky when you visited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve! You're right, I did! Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The summer colors are so much more intense than spring colors. Though I love them all!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I especially like bumblebees - they are sooo cute. :) And I just don't understand why nobody seems to like shrooms photos... I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy bees. And great pictures too. :) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty pictures,I like the first picture much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are sooooo wonderful! They would look beautiful in a home or a picture book - like the coffee table kind or a fairy book for children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photos I wish I had taken =) #ww

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing shots, Mary! Those mushrooms look so pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete