Tabs

12.28.2016

Wordless Wednesday: Frost & a Break

by Mary Denman       Twitter: @MaryDenman     Instagram: @MaryFDenman

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday!

I've been a tad un-regular here recently due to my recent surgery and while I'm feeling really well, a couple of health issues around home have found me running to doctors for me and my kids. 
We shall all be fine, but I need a couple of weeks to catch back up and get my photography site up and running, get my logo ready to reveal and do some computer work I've been putting off.....fun, right? 

It'll feel good to get these things done and be back regularly.
I will return the week of January 16th, 2017.

So, before I start doing the behind the scene work, here's a shot of some of the gorgeous frost we had here. 

And follow me on Instagram @MaryFDenman.
I will be over there in my absence here. :) 

Looking forward to a new year and seeing you soon! 


BLOGS I JOIN:
 Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday     clairejustine http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment