Tabs

3.29.2016

Wordless Wednesday: Spring Light

by Mary Denman   @MaryDenman

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! 

SIGN UP for email and get Monday's Musings, Wordless Wednesday and Friday Photo Tips right in your inbox!

After having surgery a couple of weeks on my Achilles Tendon, I'm headed to the Dr. on Wednesday morning to see it I'm ready to get out of my cast and into a boot!  

But in the meantime, even though I can use my arms fine, it seems my body still needs a lot of sleep. My brain is muddled and I'm needing naps.

So, I'm taking a quick blogging break until April 11th or 13th. 
I'll be back with Monday's Musings, Wordless Wednesday, and Photo Tips on Fridays. 

However, I will be hanging out on Instagram and Twitter until then!  

Here's another view from my sofa.

This is my back yard. I can't believe how much the leaves have started turning green!
To my friends in the Southern Hemisphere, I look forward your fall colors! 

Have a great day everyone and I'll see you soon! 

My backyard


This is part of my view up

BLOGS I JOIN:
Ms Mystery Case Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings  Toronto Teacher Mom  clairejustine http://ohmyheartsiegirl.comhttp://image-in-ing.blogspot.com 

LINKY HERE:


8 comments:

  1. Rest well, heal up, and enjoy your blogging break! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take this time to heal and to be refreshed by God's Spirit. Can't wait until you're up and running again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! I can't wait to see you at Blue Ridge!

      Delete
  3. Have a relaxing blogging break, put your feet up - oh I see you already have... sorry that's maybe not funny?! :) Keep enjoying those hubby dinners and see you on Twitter! I have just joined you on Instagram too!
    Recover well :)
    Love Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wren! Yes, hubby has been spoiling me with awesome dinners! :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you heal up quickly from your surgery. Have a great blogging break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cascia! I'm looking forward to being back!

      Delete