Tabs

11.11.2013

Monday's Musings - I Love You Mom

Hey Mom,

I miss you so much.

Your smile.

Your laughter.

Your encouragement.

Your steadfast faith.

Your quiet strength.

God did an amazing work in you.

I pray He can do that in me as well.

Life does go on. I miss you being a part of it. So does Daddy.

But I know you'd be the first to tell me not to stop living. So I'm learning to focus on the blessings that are in my life.

You taught me that.

And as you suffered with spinal fractures and migraines, you grew more convinced God was in control. I saw you live that. The more you suffered, the more you turned to God. The more you cried out to Him.

Thank you for that example. I'm crying out to Him as well to get through this valley of losing you and Pap Pap.

You finished your race well.

I want to live well. To live strong. To love God as you did.

Thank you for leaving behind a wonderful legacy.

A lasting impact.

Many miss you Mom. You were an amazing, amazing woman.

Just know that I will love you forever.

Mary



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a wonderful woman Rosey! I was blessed to call her Mom. :)

      Delete