Tabs

11.16.2016

Wordless Wednesday: Supermoon

by Mary Denman       Twitter: @MaryDenman     Instagram: @MaryFDenman

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! 

I wish I were a blogger who could get on top of it....I really do. 
I'm so impressed by those who never miss a post! 

But, I'm having surgery today and just didn't get everything done!
So, I will be back on Monday with more photography tips for family shots! 


Here's a shot of the supermoon. 

The haze from the fires made it colored but unfortunately, it also made it impossible to get the surface sharp and in focus. Oh well. It was still fun to shoot! 



Have a great weekend! 

Blogs I join:
 Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday     clairejustine http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com 

5 comments:

  1. All the best with your surgery and recovery. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your surgery went well today, Mary. I just sent the link to my brother, who loves taking pix too. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well with your surgury. I'll be praying for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surgery?! Oh no, I hope all went well and you are back by now. Happy Thanksgiving, Mary.

    ReplyDelete