Tabs

10.20.2015

Wordless Wednesday: Fall Colors

by Mary Denman   @MaryDenman

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! 

This Friday, I'll do photo tips on how to take ghost shots! 

Sign up for email and get Monday's Musings, Wordless Wednesday and Friday Photo Tips right in your inbox!

Here are a couple of shots from the mountains and the fall leaves!






Blogs I join:
Ms Mystery Case Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings  Toronto Teacher Mom  clairejustine http://ohmyheartsiegirl.comhttp://image-in-ing.blogspot.com 

Join LINKY:


8 comments:

  1. No words needed on this one. Beautiful fall captures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall colors! I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to venture out on a hike or two! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It's turning more and more here.

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice pics Mary I like this time of year :-)

    Have a pumpkintastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve! I love the cooler weather and colors!

      Delete
  4. I do love when the leaves start to change colors. It's hard to pick a fave too, they're all so vibrant and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have came in too late and the linky is already close. Sorry!

    Love those colors! We are getting these now as well. Cant wait till the trees really go orange!

    ReplyDelete