Tabs

7.21.2015

Wordless Wednesday: A Day at the Lake

by Mary Denman    @MaryDenman

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! 

Sign up for email and get Monday's Musings, Wordless Wednesday and Friday Photo Tips right in your inbox!

I hope you enjoy a few shots from a couple of days at the lake I enjoyed recently with my writing friends. 

A Day at the Lake


Spider Web in the Sun

Starry Night


TWEETABLE
Join me for Wordless Wednesday and show off your photos (click and tweet)




Blogs I join:

 Ms Mystery Case Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings  image-in-ing  Toronto Teacher Mom  clairejustine Oh My Heartsie Girl-Lifestyle Blog


JOIN LINKY HERE:




18 comments:

  1. Mary, your photos are breath-taking! Thanks for sharing them at our WW party at Create With Joy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ramona! I love hearing of Magellan and Tsunami's adventures. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow - I love the starry night! Cannot wait to lie under one again myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get even better night shots once it's not so humid! But I loved the soft clouds against the sky.

      Thanks fro dropping by Claudia!

      Delete
  3. These photos are fabulous. I especially love the star picture.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/07/im-professional-artist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty! I love the 1st one so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the winner so far! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos Mary especially the first one :-)

    Have a laketastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous captures. The first one is definitely my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow how awesome and clear that sky photo is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Merlinda. I loved your pictures last week! Have a good day!

      Delete
  8. Amazing shots! That spider web looks incredible...
    Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of your night sky shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was instantly relaxed by the first view and then not so much by the web. Creepy, but cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shots Mary, love the cobweb!!

    ReplyDelete