Tabs

5.18.2015

Monday's Musings: Best Laid Plans

by Mary Denman   @MaryDenman

No news flash here, but I'm not the most organized person in the world. I knew I would be off at a writing conference this week, learning, doing author head shots, shooting the whole conference. 

I vowed to get my posts done early....then I got sick last week. Really sick. So the posts didn't happen. 

But I had to share this view from my window. It was this morning. 

Even though I'm so busy with the photography, I also feel like this is a time of renewal. Time to think and ask God what direction he wants me to go. 

I'm excited. 

So, while this is short, please know I'm thinking of you and can't wait to share about this week!! See you on Wordless Wednesday.

Have a great day! 

Mary

7 comments:

  1. Mry, looking forward to hearing about what new things you have learned at the conference. I was scheduled for a writers conference in June, but had to cancel because it's on the weekend I'm moving my household!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been amazing Linda! And today was just the first full day! Bummer on having to cancel the conference in June. Maybe you'll find another.

      Have a good day!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes life gets in the way of our plans. I,too, had good intentions and missed my blog post for Sunday due to travel and my husband's medical needs. Not an excuse because I should have planned ahead, but it's what happened. Teaches me to look ahead better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! But it's good for family to know they're most important! I'm sure your husband appreciated it. :) Have a great day Barbara.

      Delete
  3. Hi friend! I mentioned you on my Picture Perfect Party Linky. Come on over and check it out when you can. God bless!
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com/2015/05/organic-and-geometric-with-ww-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better now. My son Isaak had Croup, and then we all got sick with that version of Influenza. I swear we're all still getting over it, and that was a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mary,

    I'm SO sorry to hear that you are sick! I hope that you are better now and having an AMAZING time at your conference!
    I look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete