Tabs

11.19.2014

Wordless Wednesday - The Last of Fall

by Mary Denman
Twitter @MaryDenman


Welcome back for Wordless Wednesday!

I am now in the process of restoring my computer and all the photos back on it!!
Here's my advice from this experience....

BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY!! 

My computer quit working because the hard drive was full. 
I know, I know. 
Not a good plan. 
But fortunately, an Apple tech backed up my computer's entire contents onto an external hard drive and I now have a functioning computer once more!!!
I still have to go through all the photos and delete some, but I didn't lose anything....

Anyway, PLEASE look at backing up your computer to an external drive! 
You don't want to lose a year of your life like I did. :)

So, I will be back on track Friday with Photo Tips...
Taking pictures inside with low lighting. 

And thanks for going back to my Friday post and letting me know what you want for photo tips. 
You can still check out that post here and vote on what you want to learn!


Join me for LINKY below! 

Happy WW!








Blogs I join on Wednesday:

ImagesByCW PhotographyMs Mystery CaseAmanda’s Books and MoreWordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings image-in-ingThe Jenny EvolutionMass Hole MommyToronto Teacher MomGlimmer of Hope

JOIN LINKY HERE! 


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and autumnal ...that's a big word for me :-)

    Have a falltastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a big word Steve! I'm very impressed! :)

      Delete
  2. That last photo is just Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your computer was restored! LOVE your photos!

    Hope you'll stop by and link up :)
    http://www.homeofohm.com/2014/11/wordlesswednesday-thats-not-window.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I love the leaves especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty! Have a great day. And stay warm!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful fall pics. Sorry about your comp problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all worked out, fortunately! Have a great day!

      Delete
  6. Uh oh - I'm very happy to hear that you, your tech saved your computer's contents. That would be one heck of a scare, which I have had for different reasons multiple times. Hmm, mostly though because I like to tinker with mine ;)
    p.s. sorry about the wrong thumb in the linky :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary!
    I tried to link up but there was some sort of hiccup in the linky today - I got an error message. At any rate, hope you'll pop by http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-miss-this-kind-of-weather.html and share. I always enjoy your photography!

    ReplyDelete