Tabs

11.12.2014

Wordless Wednesday - Lake Como, Italy

by Mary Denman
Twitter @MaryDenman


Welcome back for Wordless Wednesday!

Drop by on Friday for Photography Tips.
This week will HOPEFULLY be Part 2: taking pictures in low-lighting INSIDE.


Sign up for email notification to the right and get the notification in your inbox. 

I am having major computer issues and it may take a few days to get it resolved. I'm using my older computer for the moment because my new computer is holding my pictures hostage...  ;)

So I apologize if I can't get Friday's post up and running! 

But please consider popping over to my last Friday post here. 
I want to know what photography tips YOU would like to see. 
I listed topics you can choose from! 
Just leave me a comment with your requests!


Join LINKY below!
I do my level best to visit your blog when you leave a comment!

Here is a night time shot of Lake Como, Italy.

Have a great day! 





Blogs I join on Wednesday:

ImagesByCW PhotographyMs Mystery CaseAmanda’s Books and MoreWordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings image-in-ingThe Jenny EvolutionMass Hole MommyToronto Teacher Mom


Join LINKY:


6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary
    I finally made it here, sorry about the words on the photos, but as you know for me who rambles on for ever , it's a good effort! Poor you trying to sort out your PC issues! Holding your photos hostage that would put any photographer into a tail-spin I would imagine, you seem remarkably calm ?!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reflection is so perfect! Its just so serene to look at this photo. A stunning view as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful lake and mountain picture. I love the play of lights in the darkness. ;)

    ReplyDelete