Tabs

11.04.2014

Wordless Wednesday - Fun Fall Shoot

by Mary Denman
Twitter: @MaryDenman
Instagram: MaryFDenman

Welcome back for Wordless Wednesday!

Drop by on Friday for Photography Tips.
This week will be Part 2: taking pictures in low-lighting INSIDE.

Sign up for email notification to the right and get the notification in your inbox. 

Join LINKY below!
I do my level best to visit your blog when you leave a comment!

I did a photo shoot recently.
With a GREAT subject....


Mary Denman Photography

Mary Denman Photography

Furman University by Mary Denman Photography
Mary Denman Photography



Mary Denman Photography

Mary Denman Photography



Blogs I join on Wordless Wednesday:

ImagesByCW PhotographyMs Mystery CaseAmanda’s Books and MoreWordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings image-in-ingThe Jenny EvolutionMass Hole MommyToronto Teacher Mom

LINKY:



20 comments:

  1. Great fall shots all around, love the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always amazing shots! My fave is that of the tower with water reflection. Amazing! #ww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos clear too I think sometimes a reflection makes it more interesting :-)

    Have a reflecttastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, the colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't hit the peak colors very often. Around here, our fall lasts for about three weeks. So we get waves of color, depending on the species. :)

      Delete
  5. That picture of the university and the reflections is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda Kay! The color of the sky was just fantastic because the sun was to my back and setting.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Patty! I liked your article on journaling!

      Delete
  7. Stunning scenery and model! *swoons for autumn*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The model is stunning, isn't she? ;) She's my girl..... Have a great day!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful shots! Those reflections look awesome! :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about your photography! It's always a pleasure to see your work.
    Happy WW!
    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, Mary. You're so inspiring I may just have to start Wordless Wednesdays again on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all gorgeous pictures. That sky is amazing, and the curved line and reflection of the tree in the second to last picture is really nice!

    ReplyDelete