Tabs

7.14.2015

Wordless Wednesday: Birds on a Feeder

by Mary Denman

Sign up for email and get Monday's Musings, Wordless Wednesday and Friday Photo Tips right in your inbox!

These birds were on my dad's thistle feeder. 
Enjoy the American Goldfinches and House Finches!

Join LINKY below. 


American Goldfinch by Mary Denman





These birds were mimicking each other by Mary Denman
Goldfinch by Mary Denman

Goldfinch and House Finch




BLOGS I JOIN:

ImagesByCW Photography Ms Mystery Case Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings  image-in-ing  Toronto Teacher Mom Glimmer of Hope clairejustine Oh My Heartsie Girl-Lifestyle Blog

JOIN LINKY HERE:

14 comments:

  1. That's cool. I wonder how aware they were about what they were doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute and lovely to see.Nice pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! cute heheh!

    Have a pecktastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great captures. Arriving rather late to the link up party today. Just needed some time out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finches are a favorite around here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww those are lovely birds! Lovely photos as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures Mary, great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great shots Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bird shots. These are so pretty. Great job. Thanks for hosting again too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved these shots!
    There is a magical calmness in these pix :)

    happy to linkup!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those birds are pretty! I've always had a thing for birds. My sister grew up having Love Birds. I pretty much had them to. My oldest son was so into peacocks when he was preschool age. Now he's all about falcons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen these finch socks, if w had one it would be bombarded by pigeons!
    Finch are so cute I watching the little birds, we hear them even in the middle of the night.
    Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful birds! I haven't ever seen feeders like that.

    ReplyDelete