Tabs

3.10.2015

Wordless Wednesday: Moonlit Church

by Mary Denman     @MaryDenman

Thanks for dropping by for Wordless Wednesday!

Join me on Friday for Photography Tips!

Last week was on the direction of lighting. View it here. 

Sign up for emails to receive tips to your inbox! 

Lighting is everything....
Isn't this gorgeous?

These are the last of my Belfort shots.
I'll be moving on to spring photos!! 
The daffodils are blooming!

Join LINKY below!

PS: I'M ON VACATION (YAY) WITH LIMITED INTERNET.
I PROMISE I READ EVERY COMMENT AND THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME.
I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET OUT AND ABOUT QUITE AS MUCH THIS WEEK.

HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!


Mary Denman Photography

Mary Denman Photography


Mary Denman Photography

BLOGS I JOIN ON WEDNESDAY:
ImagesByCW Photography Ms Mystery Case Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings  image-in-ingThe Jenny Evolution Mass Hole Mommy Toronto Teacher Mom Glimmer of Hope clairejustine Oh My Heartsie Girl-Lifestyle Blog 

JOIN LINKY HERE:


10 comments:

  1. Love the pictures.
    Julie
    Thank you for linking up with #wordlesswednesday
    co-host - http://www.julieinthemaking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's pretty awesome looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, great job with the editing on these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pictures, seems like a good place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures, especially the one of the cross. I had a little Praise-Jesus session just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos Mary :-)

    Thanks for pirouetting by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lighting is beautiful and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That moon is just so perfect! Makes all your photos more fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry I'm so very late to the WW party. Love your photos this week. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete