Tabs

3.24.2015

Wordless Wednesday: Amazing Aquarium

by Mary Denman  @MaryDenman


Thanks for dropping by for Wordless Wednesday!

Join me on Friday for Photography Tips!
Sign up for email and get all my posts straight to your inbox.

Last week was on blurring the background, part 1. View it here.

While on vacation, we stopped by the Aquarium....
Next week will be the shark shots! 

JOIN LINKY below!

Sting Ray by Mary Denman Photography

Frogs by Mary Denman


 Mary Denman Photography

 Mary Denman Photography

Lobster by Mary Denman Photography


Puffer Fish and my SON by Mary Denman Photography

BLOGS I JOIN FOR WW...

ImagesByCW Photography Ms Mystery Case Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings  image-in-ingThe Jenny Evolution Mass Hole Mommy Toronto Teacher Mom Glimmer of Hope clairejustine Oh My Heartsie Girl-Lifestyle Blog 


LINKY:


21 comments:

  1. I must visit the blurred background post. My new Sony Xperia actually has blurred background function attached to the 20.7 mp camera and I'm wanting to learn how to do the same thing with my DSLR now. Especially for events where I need to blur the people in the background out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing part 2 which will help even more! It's about using the zoom function to help create the blur. :)

      Delete
  2. These photos remind of Ripley's Aquarium here in Toronto. Such a neat place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You nailed it! Ripley's in Myrtle Beach! :) How funny you recognized it! Next week will be the shark pics I took!

      Delete
    2. LOL Looking forward to seeing the shark pictures!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos Aquariums are always so colourful aren't they :-)

    heheh! at the last pic :-)

    Have a divetastic week & thanks for floating by :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They know how to make it all so beautiful! Have a great week Steve!

      Delete
  4. How interesting that your son is inside. Great pictures, so colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super pretty! I loved when we went to an aquarium in Chicago.

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2015/03/ww-baby-swing-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors and contrast too! thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. Awesome aquarium captures! Was that the Ripleys in Myrtle Beach? Ogre took a very similar shot of me inside the glass there several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots, Mary. Interesting to see the animals stopping in time and space.(or water)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous photos. You look like a professional photographer, oh, wait . . .

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/03/ww-worn-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shots are AMAZING! Looks nothing like my past aquarium shots! Look forward to reading your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOur photos are so flawless! How did you do that! I usually get blurry ones when I am taking photos of aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can sit and watch an aquarium all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great shots! I love to wander around an aquarium, it's always changing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shot of the sting ray. Looks like an aquarium my kids would love. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete