With Christmas fast approaching, I wanted to give you some ideas of how to use your photography for personalized gifts.
It's a great way to share your talent and give a meaningful gift!
Let's get started.
1. Print and frame a beautiful shot as a gift. It could be a great sunset, sunrise, or mountain stream. If you have lovely nature shots, pick one and get it framed. You can match the frame to the decor of your recipient.
2. Close on the heels of this is to create a meme with some of your
photos and get those printed and framed. Here's a post I did on how to create a meme. Personally, I love using PicMonkey.
3. Give photos of your kids or grandkids to family. My mom always loved having photos of all of us kids and her grandkids around. They meant the world to her.
|Yes, they're crooked. My kids do this as they walk past, but I don't mind.|
- Mouse Pads
- Key Chains
5. Make a calendar for your loved ones to enjoy all year long. I have done this for several years and they're a great reminder and keepsake. I put a photo of the birthday person on their day of the calendar.
6. Make photo books to commemorate special events. Did someone have a special anniversary? Take pictures and then create a photo book for it. You can actually do this all year. Commemorate special events like:
You don't have to be a professional photographer to use your talents to create meaningful gifts for your loved ones. Use what photography you have for personalized gifts this holiday season!
Assignment: Go through your photos and pick out one special on to give away. Whether you get it printed as a 4x6 or 8x10, try it and bless someone. (Here's a post on cropping.)
Hope these tips help.
Keep on clicking.
BLOGS I JOIN FOR THE WEEKEND: